Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who got prematch and need H1B visa plz gather here - palsam
Congrats to all the candidates who accepted prematch. Those who are about to process for H1B visa...Plz gather here for sharing information...thank you
me. I just emailed PD to accept the offer.
I need H1B visa. what is the usual process of accepting prematch?
IT DEPENDS ON WHETHER THE PROGRAM HAS ITS OWN LAWYER AND PAY THE WHOLE THING OR YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR OWN AND COVER THE EXPENSES.
ASK THAT FIRST
I emailed them that I accept the offer. so the deal is done, right? they can change mind? I hope they won't. Wink
Am I expecting a written offer from them?
I heard that they will send you a letter of intent to sign via post. You should call the PC to find more about it. Do not worry, programs do not change their decision. So, you are 100 % safe Smile)
I am very seriously thinking about accepting pre-match in FM . During my iv the PD told me that they have their lawyer to process visas. Should I ask pc about the cost of H1 to me?
I am planning on visiting my parents back home. When do you guys think usually programs process visas and contracts ....after the match or before. And is it better to be in US for that or can that be handled from any country
can anyone recommend a good and affordable lawyer in the tristate area specializing in h1b for residents
theres an experienced one that charges 1600 for the lawyers fee , the lowest one I have encountered is 900 but not as professional (no
thanks eden. I was at mercy catholic yesterday. we may have met.
my pre-match is not from there and it is only IM prelim. anyway, that's something.
@yeastmito
Did u sign the offer letter? once u've signed the letter, its 100% confirmed
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »