Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archer CCS service sucks - studentlife123
I paid for archer CCS PPV 2 days ago. But they say the payment is pending and the access is pending. They do not recieve calls. They do not answer emails.
Ridiculous.
I would not recommend their service to anyone else.
hey i did get emails from dr archer , hmm may be must be busy .

may be his service is not ok now .

In my case, I submitted electronic check and it takes 4 days to clear so it says payment pending. I emailed archer and they gave access even before they actually got the payment . Electronic check takes longer but credit card is fast . The videos and service are very customer friendly. And archer CCS is a must needed for Step 3. If you are not able to watch it, you ate definitely missing quite a lot in the CCS. So, call them if you have a problem and make sure you watch the videos
I used credit card. I emailed, they do not answer. I called , they neither pick up, nor do they call back. He is busy, so we are.
The problem has not been fixed yet. This is irresponsibility.
I used credit card and was able to view the videos immediately. This is weird. Maybe they don't have customer service over the weekend? Again this is weird.

It must be frustrating..hope the problem clears out soon.
I opened the website and there are so many options for CCS. which ones did you guys purchase?
p49999, purchase on PPV http://www.ccsworkshop.com/Pay_Per_View.html . It gives direct and immediate access. If you go by store, it takes time to get access
@ neha, thank you, but which one session should I purchase bc on the page it give a couple of options.
I would recommend the 88$ one that contains 23 hours of CCS workshops. I did them and thought they were really helpful in orienting you towards CCS
Thanks ia for your help, I will go with that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »