Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now what to do?? - doctorlife
hello friends,
i got prematch last month and signed the contract...now they will send it in mail in march...
but before i start residency, what other things we need to do? any other paperwork? its NY , so do we have to get any license b4 we start residency? i do not have visa requirements....

please help friends...
thank you...
anyone pls share ur opinions...!
nothing else to do. Just chill out and relax!!If you want u can take step 3 if not done with it yet
thanks chiasma....
Just check with the pc. Most intend start out on a training license and they will send you paper work for that after the match. YouTube want to inquire about your visa issues as sometimes they can take a while.
Sorry, autocorrect on my phone messed up my message. I didn't mean to write intend or youtube! obviously, I meant "interns" and "you might"
After sign contract, have you received it yet? Or any letter for confirmation?
@rootbear.
Not sure what you are asking.
Some programs will send you a letter of intent and then a contract after the match. Others will send you the contract now.
thank you so much belleandsebastian for ur help...
i just talked with one resident and he told me that u will get ur temp license number during orientation...and @rootbeer.....i have already my contract signed and with me....
thank tou guys...!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »