Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any news on north dakota IM program ? - cocoa
its been a month after my interview and no news yet. how is the program guys ?
cmon somebody is got to know something. nobody interviewed there ?
I interviewed on 19th Dec...sent a thank you letter to PD but have not heard back from him.....
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
@mission what r the pros and cons of this place { one con being it is super cold n windy }
i interviewed thr month back..i too didnt get any reply from pd for thnk u mail..
@im_2012. can u throw some light on the pros and cons of the place and where should i keep it in my rank list
place is very cold..i prefer bcoz i have relatives over thr..
I interviewed there i asked the PD about the premathes he replied that they wont offer any more
i believe the have already offered a couple
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »