Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice needed plz - mygodhelpme
hi I am a green card holder,i passed step1 with very low score,should I study for step2 or i have any other option beside usmle to stick on medical profession?
plz ???????????
I am almost in the same situation of you, maybe a pHD, What do you know about fellowships, do you think that it is necesary make internal medicine first??
i think after MD only,we can do fellowship.not sure though.wats ur plan then?
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.
BEWARE MARRIET IS A SCAM
FACTS: Marriet/marriet2012 is a scam. No info on phone/address/website. No user can validate using his services. Email him at your own risk. He cannot afford an advert, thankfully his scam does not work. His posts ALWAYS get deleted by spam detector within 24 hrs.
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »