Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE real story of someone who pass - olmedino
I am IMG, before come this country I had very basic basic english, I think until now my english is not good but I receive my scores today and I pass. I pass in the first attempt the step 1 also and I don't care If In the next match I will not get a match, my goal is pass this 3 exams and get my ECFMG certification and IF after that any hospital dot give me a residency I will back so happy to my country, but anyway, these are my advise for pass this exam in the first attempt
1.- Watch CSE videos, I watched 2 times every case, I think that help me a lot because the enviroment is similar with the real exam.
2.- Use the First Aid, I read and practiced with friend all 42 cases
3.- I recorded with the voice of American friend all the questions and examples of cases closures and listened almost 2 times, for memorize and get a better accent
4.- I type all the examples notes of the first aid with timer
I bought kaplan online course, but really I don;t feel that they give me new information all that said I already knew of CSE videos
5.- I didn't put attention to minicases of FA, but I tink that was a mistake because my lower score was in the Patients notes, and I think the reason was because my diferentials were not good
Let me know if you have more questions
congrats to you.....how did u manage typing? i have to see the keyboard to type s tat okay.. will i get time to finish my patient note?
spam!!! ECFMG is not releasing any results this week.
grad1980 I received my results today
congrats olmedino
Great job :-)
sorry olmedino, lots of confusion on our CK forum today, none of us got resultsSad
congrats!
no spam i got my result today @ grad
@ chitty practice typing every day ,3 cases /day n ur speed will increase
you are a liar olmedino no results were released this week, big time spam
result has been released today. I also got my cs result. I do not understand why you people do not believe
I think, people who said that the time was not released today have commercial interest about, maybe they don like my advise about cse video but, I don't care about, I am just trying to help people telling my REAL 100%REAl story.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »