Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 3 and match - favoriteqn
If interested in research positions in out of space, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which planet, when you want to start and for how long and preference of galaxy. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in aliens in pluto.” Thanks
Hello guys,
I wanna ask sth about the H 1 visa,,good shepherd medical center in long view only offers an H1 visa and suppose if someone get an interview there but hasn'nt done his step 3 yet,,will they rank him,,i mean will they offer j1 visa too,,,becoz i heard that every program offers j1 coz it is sponsored by ECFMG..
Depends on different I stories. Some want the result by dec, some by jan and some by match day. So best safe is late nov and early dec, or look up the institute requirements. All the best.
It depends on the institutes. Some of them want the result by dec and some want it by jan. some also want it my match day at the most. The best thing is to be safe and have it by end nov or mid dec if possible. If not, then try to look up the specific requirements for your choice institutes. There is no set standard rule.

All the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »