Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati OH - driphone
Does anyone know if Good Sam OHIO offers prematched?

Did anyone receive an email letter after their interview? I did..is it generic?

Dear -------------------:

It was a pleasure meeting with you during your interview at Good Samaritan Hospital. The faculty who met with you, as well as myself, feel you would be an outstanding addition to our Categorical Internal Medicine Training Program. We feel we can provide you with a diverse internal medicine experience which will well prepare you for primary care or any subspecialty that you may choose. We hope you developed a favorable impression of our program during your interview day. Our program takes pride in the camaraderie of our house staff and the team approach to patient care. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you into our residency program.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions regarding training at Good Samaritan Hospital.

Sincerely,
Hi did anyone interview at Good Samaritan in Cincinnati and receive a letter?
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
I don't care about you or what you post. I don't mind them, so please keep it up Smile Thanks for entertaining us Smile
I did receive that letter a few days after my interview too. i heard they do not pre match. i was wondering if they sent that letter to everyone who interviewed or maybe the people they ranked high. But now that you got it in December, I am thinking they send to everyone.
That is a generic letter. I had also received it after my interview. Did you get a chance to visit that place for second look ?
I didn't get a chance because my interview was at the very end. Did you? Was it helpful to go again, or did you get any good feedback if you went?
It wasn't helpful and don't know about its impact. Did you get any ranking email from them ? I heard that they usually send emails but didn't get anyone.
I didn't get any ranking email from them. I just got the one that 'iphone' posted....and I was excited about that one too, until I just saw that everyone who interviewed there apparently gets that! Wink Do you know how many people they interview total? They only interviewed one day a week. And they have 7 categorical right?
This program went into match with 5 categorical spots. One pre-match was given to a guy who did research at Mayo Clinic. Last year, they did 140 interview total for total 13 intern positions.
oh man. i wish i knew all this before i ranked. thanks for the info. i appreciate it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »