Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best and cheap place to stay near suny at bufallo - tj
hi everyone! have my interview there for i m on dec 23. do you know any nice place there to stay? thank you for your time.
holiday inn. They have shuttle to/from airport. best western does not. rooms are $87 with tax.
hey blessed ! thank you for your immediate reply. will consider your suggestion. may you receive many blessings for helping me.
thank you tj. Also, the holiday inn shuttle took us to the hospital for morning interviews (obgyn). you should ask because that would be very convenient for you. I think you have to tell them you're interviewing for residency to get the $79 rate, which is $87 with tax.
many thanks blessed! will definitely do your advice. you`re great!
any idea about the HI hostel in buffalo? is it ok?
hey andynams! have no idea about the HI hostel in bufallo, i checked their website but i can`t get through it. do you have an i m interview at suny on dec 23? if so,since you are looking for a hostel, maybe you want to share the room with me so that it will be cheaper . i am open to that idea. i already made my reservation at holiday inn-downtown($87 for 1 night tax included), they do offer the following to the applicants of suny at bufallo: $77/night excluding tax, free pick up shuttle to and from the airport/greyhound bus station/erie county medical center. it`s a good deal. please let me know if you or anyone are/is interested.
On which date do you have your interview, andynams???

Anyone wants to share room in Buffalo for 12 and 13th December?????
Sorry its 11th and 12th December.
anyone who is interested on room sharing on dec 22 at holiday inn-downtown? have my i m interview at suny on the 23rd of december. thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »