Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
questions questions questions - sibhat
QUESTIONS,QUESTIONS,QUESTUONS

lets use this or other title to foreward all questions so they wil be together like mnemonics.anyone can go easily and refer to the title mnemonic by the same token,it we assign one box we donot have to go throgh many times .we are tired of clicking and have difficulty following them
thanks
commnet if there a better option.what do you think mom

sorry I am not mom. but i agree w/ you
well i can just speak on my behalf.What I do is that I follow a q and once it is finally closed,I save it on my laptop in different folders I have made for each subject.I have titled them as
1.nbme qs discussed
2.q bank qs discussed
3.anatomy qs discussed
and so on.I am comfortable with anything happening on this forum except a few obviously.But I feel it would be even more harder to follow 5000 qs after a week under the same Q thread.its easier to just read the subject and u know which q u r trying to follow.Again its just a suggestion.GLSmile
i agree with step 1mom, it will be difficult to discuss and create confusion also.... bcos lets assume X posts a qn now and discusion is not yet complete, bythen Y will want to post his qn, so answers for Y will continue. But later if someone who wants to post answer to X's qn it will create a great mess... esp as the no of qns increase day by day
it is good to discuss many brilliant minds.I believe it facilitates our disfcussion because
we can go the last page and ignore the previous days q but still they will be stored under the same thread and retrieved easily that we dont have to create new files.
look how convenient mnemonics thread is
if I need recent mnemonic i just go to the last page and I use the rest like my note book.
others please comment .what you think
hi step1mom, would it be possible to get a copy of your stored questions off this forum at some point? no rush as yet Smile
i dont think a common thread for all qns will be a gud idea. esp for people like me who visit forum once or twice a week. If i have to post answer to qn4 and then 7 and qn 14 then it will be difficult and also will mess up things. Better stick to this format, but would be better if all qn posters put a specific keyword as title rather than just putting it qn, q, etc

Lets see what others have to say
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »