Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get credit from ecfmg - eduardo
i understand that after 1 extension of 3 months yo uare not allowed to extend again. due to circumstances i cant explain i am looking to extend my exam even further by 2 months or less. not sure when i can sit for it.

anyway i can get credit from ecfmg. i dont want to pay full 710. if i make up some insane crazy excuse to get some credit at least. please any suggestions would help.

what excuses might work. and how i should attack this. 710 is alot of money. i need to reduce this amount if possible.

please help i am having troubhle concentrating
I have told this ( that was one of my sp ) : She contacted them for the same request , they told Her that if she can send them the Dr.'s reports they will take care of it , and she did then they asked for the pathology results and again she did , they were asking and she was sending , then they told He that: they can credit Her 300 $ only , she said : ok @ the end she got an email from them saying sorry we can't refund u anything not even 300 $ , so that was why I don't you to waist your time with them . in the last 2 years they were accepting H1N1 ( swine flu ) , but this days i don't thinkk so
but if u r in your final reading I can help u ( I think ). good luck
thanks so much aumnaya. i have until feb 29th. im on my last reading. i would love to get in touch with you somehow and study if we can.

my email is dominicanak.

i live in california so my timings might be weird. let me know if you are interested in studying a few times.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »