Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lutherian IV at 11-Prematch - anyonematch1
Any one who IV at Lutherian Yesterday got prematch today? I heard from residents no one is getting interview and they have already given all prematches before !!!
Any one who IV at Lutherian Yesterday got prematch today? I heard from residents no one is getting prematch and they have already given all prematches before !!!
I heard same too. Why they did invite us for interview?
@mydreamprematch.. from wher did u hear it? i heard 2-3 seats were left...hw was ur interview?
hey..when is yours? It doesn't look like IV.. more than 30 candidates, 1-2 questions, time limited because someone will knock door when time is up....in rush.. I dont know why they are doing such interview. At beginning coordinator told few seats were left..but I heard different opinion from different people and so keep hope. I don't hope much because I feel they know who they want to take in and just want to see faces to show that we are conducting interview. did u know someone there? But keep hope and no one knows truth except PD/PC. ALll d best !!!
Mine's still on 13th...In your last post on another thread you said ur interview was on 16th..remember? Anyways thanks and gud luc to you too ...
Did anyone hear from Lutheran recently...They still say they hv "FEW" seats left..Are they lying? I dint like the coordinator at all..She looked so arrogant and bossy...!
Hws your interview today? How many candidates today? Who interview you today? Program director or chairman or attending???
Oh you had interview today 13th. How program lying? They told US 11th was last day. How many applicants today? did you need visa? Who interviewed?????
where is this hospital??Newyork OR chicago???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »