Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feb exam takers join here - drsword
All the best tomorrow lovetest. Hoping to hear good news from you.
Hey did aby body hear anu news about lovetest .... how was ur exam sure u did well good luck every body
i was wondering the same how she did her test go . am sure it went well
I just came back from the practice test at the prometric site. It was a good experience. I am familiar with the place and the signing in and out process so that has reduced some tension. What is everybody else up to?
hey naseeha, can we practice a real exam there, like taking NBME there at the prometric center?
should we make an appointment for that??

thank you so much
hey at last somebody have remembered this thread where were u guys? I am done with review of Behavioral and biostatistics which i was very low in in my NBME6 ,,,, but during the review of UW i found my self having some weakness in bio so iam going t put some effort in biochem for few days and plan to give NBME 11 or 12 at the 15th of this month

@Naseeha how was it and when should we schedule for it I mean is it busy or we can find a place readily?

what about u guys?
if you don't know how to schedule a date for the practice session here is the website:

https://apps.nbme.org/CBTPSRegistrationW...ration.jsp

You will apply for a date just like you would for the real exam, so you'll have to see which dates are available. The practice test is the free 150 questions. I think you guys should do it, it will decrease your test anxiety since you will be familiar with your surroundings and with signing in and out process.

Now I am going to finish up my FA review in about 5 days and give nbme 11 and 12 together. I hope I can do that. Then one week will remain to go over FA again and that's it.
@naseeha thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »