Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch offer. - drmcsteamy

Hello my dear fellow doctors, I was offered a prematch. How long should I wait for them to send the paperwork? Should I still attend my other interviews until I receive the paperwork?
yup yup, till all paperwork is signed. congrats!
Oh okayy! Thank you very much!!
Please be informative first
Where, when and which specialty you got the PM
Wyckoff IM in NY today...
you can attend other interviews until you put sig.
BTW it is not also violation NRMP. Are you looking for other better PM PG?
Oh no.. I was just wondering..
Please dont disclose the location. There is no need to. And it doesnt matter which location.
You are only asking about attending interviews while waiting for paperwork for which the location/program doesnt matter.

In regards to your question though...

Its up to you. You can choose to attend the interviews for your satisfaction ( the ones that are close by, and the ones that you already have made travel arrangements for) until you get a letter of intent from the program or signed contract.

You can also interview knowing that you already have a offer in hand, and feel confident and rate your performance at the interview.

Or just choose to cancel other interviews so some one else gets the spot.

Premtch
what do you mean by don't disclose the location? There is nothing here to hide. What are you here worried about?
In the same vein there is no need to mention the specialty and some other information too..
You may argue that yo may not need the information and equally there a number of people interested about it. Please there is good and bad information here...
@azeb...

I agree with you and am with you on both sides of the argument.
and its a personal choice as well. And I personally would not disclose the location.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »