Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
credential verification - 100cats
Its been a month since ecfmg has sent my diploma to my medical school for verification and yet they have not received it..Past thrice they have sent and it has not reached my medical school..I am an IMG from India and our medical schools are affiliated to a state medical university..Has it happened to anyone that ecfmg has sent the verification to the university instead of the medical school..please someone respond....
Hi! Even I had some issues, I think you can call the ECFMG people and explain the situation and
offer to pay if they send your verification documents through FedEx or so where we can track the documents.
100cat, if india i am sure ecfmg sent to medical college. in my case, ecfmg sent 3 times and they never responded. In fact they did not acknowledge they got it or did not want to do. so finally i had to take help from one of friend who was working in college hospital and they did immediately. so dear i think they already got it, just they don't want to do it. sometimes u might even need to give chaipani. got it!!! collegge made the papers, sealed it and gave it to friend so he had to pay postage. becasue college won't pay. i heard same story from another friend who went to russian med school too.
Hi 100cats or anyone here,

I am an IMG from India.I am gonna apply for step 1,and need to apply for verification also simultaneously.can you please tell me the procedure?..is thr a separate form for verification?

also,it it true that ecfmg certification is needed currently before applying for step1??,if so whts the process for certification?
please help me out guys,i really need your help/support,i hv been searching the net for the past many days,..not found an answer.ppl say they hv probs with med school responding to ecfmg verification,but no one mentioned the procedure.
will i find its form while filling out application for step 1?...i dont think so,..pls help me ....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »