Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AHEC fort smith-prematch? - dr.sternum
check nrmp quota which has been updated by the program, we are all really dissappointed
drgoody and others, are you sure they already gave prematches?
I couldn't find new update on NRMP, plz tell me where to check this?
check the residency directory on nrmp website and look for arkansas programs, you will see the quota with 5 positions, previously it was 8 ( which was the number they had going to the match last year) but it changed recently to 5 and we know they have 10 positions, so the only reason why the quota would be 5 is because 5 positions have been given out via prematch.
http://www.nrmp.org/data/programsresults2007-2011.pdf

I m trying to find the info through this link, could u plz send the exact link, I m unable to find it.
If it is like tht I m really really disappoint too. they said they like nrmp match process then how come?
got it
I can't believe this...do u guys think it can b due to DOs match?
they don't have DOs in their program
Actually we pre-matched a DO in our program this year.
We went from 8 to 10 positions and gave 5 pre-matches and matched 5.
I am a PGY-2 and feel very happy in this program. The quality of training here is awsome since we practce in a big regional hospital no having to compete with other residency programs.
I apologize to those who were interviewed here and did not have a good experience.
You guys have a great day and I hope all of you guys matched in your first or second choice. !!
@caferogo, are you trying to sell your program?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »