Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soap - kompete_xy
To: Applicants

The NRMP is pleased to announce the availability of a webcast for Main Residency Match applicants highlighting the new Match Week Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP). The webcast provides information about policies related to SOAP and a step-by-step demonstration of SOAP functionality in the NRMP's Registration, Ranking, and Results (R3) system. A SOAP User Guide also has been created.

To access the webcast, go to www.nrmp.org and click the "Communications" link in the right hand column. The webcast is available for download under the "For Applicants" section. Once you launch a webcast, please click on the 'four arrow' icon at the top of the screen if you wish to resize the webcast to fit your monitor. You will need Adobe Reader version 9.0 and Adobe Flash version 10.0 to view the webcast.

To access the User Guide, go to www.nrmp.org and click the "Residency Match" link at the top of the screen. From there, click the 'User Guide' link in the left menu bar. The User Guide can be downloaded in Adobe.

We hope you find these SOAP materials helpful, and we encourage you to view them as soon as possible. If you have questions, please contact the NRMP by email at nrmp@aamc.org or by telephone at 202-828-0566 or toll-free at 1-866-617-5838 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. eastern time.

Our best wishes for a successful Match!

NRMP Staff
What is this SOAP? why do we need it?
well i hope you use soap on a daily business but if you want to know what SOAP is about perhaps you should read through completely what has been posted about SOAP above.
http://www.nrmp.org/communication.html

click on the SOAP link, very helpful.
anybody else saw this webinar...... views please what do you think?
Frankly speaking being to last years SOAP it seems to be a joke....
@wcwc- I agree but it won't hurt to try.....
i cannot find the webcast.. on the nrmp page it still says:

•SOAP - coming January 2013
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »