Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi ppl prematched at NY methodist lets gt in touch - toxoplasma
Do they sponsor visa? In their website, they don't mention about it.
They dont sponsor visas...they take citizens and residents only...
up
accept my sympathies for ending up at a toxic slave driver program
Why do you say that? I heard residents are generally happy in the program.
Yah....they also kicked a poor fmg out for no reason....setting him up t get rude f....there is a bbbbb attending. Or cud b Pd ...am not sure who fools u with sweet lies..dats over the net....my frnd got a Cal off cycle and didn't return the call...wicked ...gl anyways ...this is NT the only one.
@mery- did u r friend get a call for an off cycle position now? or was it in March/ april?
back then...when they kicked out an fmg.....sheez! hate such damn toxic programs.
i dont want to talk specifically, ,,,but if u have any other option, try to avoid malig programs.
if u end in...do ur best...watch for back staber...those who smile to ur face and back stab....
no ways u can think to switch from malig in a good program...coz they wudnt let fmg leave or siwtch...u wud be left with no pd letter, no lor...imagine no program wud give an fmg any damn chance...they make sure to mess u up to ruin ur future
try to collect documents as things go on and hope u can hire a good attorney to get ur rite.
i dont want to point to this program,,,there are more out there...not all fmg have resources and money to get an atttoenry...or an advocate or any support as amg have... to do the rite thing. this cud be simply end of ther career. gl
@bonaroo- why do u say they are happy?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »