Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advocate of christ, IL - jersy
can any one had interview there give me his/her interview experience...i deeply appreciate this
thanks
I had an interview there. I was first interviewd by a pgy2 resident, who asked questions about my goals and experience and asked me to talk about myself and stuff like that. He took himself too seriously Wink
Then I was interviewd by a faculty member. This took a long time and he asked me a medical question too. However other candidates were not asked such a question.
In the end I was interviewd by the PD. This was short, and she asked about goals and my previous education and experience.
BTW, last week I was offered a pre-match by email. So they offer pre-matches.
GL
thank you so much petal, i was really happy to found that you are the one whoe replyed , because i trust your words..you seems to be very wise and honest,,thanks.
petal..did you accept the prematch??
what kind of medical questions you were asked..??
and what is yoyr overall impression about that program??
thanks again, and good luck
petal..one more thing..how long after the interview were you offered the prematch??
thanks
pls read my other post about Advocate.
thanks cainsitu...how can i find it..just put your name on search???
cansitu,i tried to search it but it didn't work. i will be thankfull if you give me an idea about your experince and weather or not you were offored a pre-match.
thank you
If Spanish is your first language you will get a pre match offer cause they have lots of Spanish speaking population. I am talking about Advocate in IL. Over all good program but the residents seem very un happy I don't know why? GL
This program is not transparent with their potential candidates, they don't let you interact with their residents. The program coordinator told me that it was against the HIPPA regulations to take a tour of the hospital and to talk with the residents. This is the first time i have heard some bull crap like that ever!
cainsitu..actually arabic is my first language. what i understood from you that were not impressed about that program, am i right?
so , you didn't get the chance to ask residents any questions..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »