Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observership and research Program - drswathi
did u find anyluck getting obsevership ? drswathi
As killertcell suggested you just have to reach out to programs by email or phone. Building a network is very important. After your usmle scores, the nest important thing is your network.

Word of caution, as you seek observerships and research positions, have a clear view of what that experience would do for and would prefer more involved experiences.

Try and build a good rapport with the physicians you meet in the obervership and at least get letters of recommendation from them. As per research if you are going into pathology , psychiatry etc and the topic is related then it could be worth your while. otherwise it would be a filler for your cv.
good luck

http://www.4regularfolks.com/eBooks/TheI...Guide.html
thanks
email me your cv on cipro.metro. I got good opprotunity
apply in UPMC mercy program pittsburgh............free observership for 1 month, call program coordinator.
dr swathi even i do live in virginia and looking for the observerships. i hope it ll be helpful if v can get in touch. and actually i have also seen ur post in step 2ck. i hope ur prometric problem must have been solved.. u can leave me ur details at usmlerocker291087
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com...dency.html

(38,000 views!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

thank you all for visiting my blog that i made 3 years ago (april, 2009).
just to confirm there is no refund for fail candidates
lovingly
dr satyajit
(romnicarerocks)
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com...dency.html

(38,000 views!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

Lot of this tailored places provide certificate of attendance n no LORS wud that work in place of LORS!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »