Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don't make the same mistake i made - zeinne
on exam day, i walking around the place where i thought the test center was, asking people where the hell the test center is, and realizing 15 mins later, that i was nowhere near it since nobody knew anything about it. i would have called a few a friends of mine who took the exam before but i decided to leave my phone at home and not bring anything but my permit and red bull. i walked around drenched in the heavy rain for 30 mins looking for an internet cafe that would open early before 8am to get the test address. then slowly as exam time drew nearer i got more anxious. one internet cafe found... closed - opens 9am.... another one found.... opens 9:30am... then all the walking paid off and i finally found an internet access, got the address and rode a taxi. got in the exam late, anxious and off focus.

recklessness, a lesson learned the hard way. i went to the place 6 months ago with a friend of mine that took the exam that month. then i was so sure where it was and didn't check it again. then the exam anxiety just threw me off my memory of where the place was and got lost in the turns. do not spend the last minute trying to read like i did. spend it making sure everything is prepared. do not make the same mistake i made!!
really sorry to hear that......

i appreciate u still reminding others.
may GOD bless u
Sorry to hear dat
may god bless u
so did they allow u to take the exam thn ?

yes i wasn't too late so they allowed me to take the exam. i wasn't thinking too well with the 1st block and had 7 questions to go when the 5 min warning showed. i took a long 15 min break after to calm my mind. i think i handled the situation good and tried to remain calm but calm doesn't mean i was focused and sharp so i took 10 mins break after the 2nd block and tried recalling details and drills. overall i think i did pretty well to recover but i still wasted a few questions on the 1st block. hoping for a decent score. very anxious. good luck and god bless to all of you on ur exams.
Just relax...Wht's happened has happened !
Just pray for a good score now !

Good luck !
any comments about the exam? How was it . what were you tested on mostly and etc.
sory guys. i don't really feel like remembering anything about the day of my exam. the bad memories only add to my waiting anxiety. i'll let you know what i remember of it when i am finally done with this, which is when i get my score. you guys keep doing your best and keep the pace up.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »