Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glad to have prematch, asking myself dude now what - hotpotato

Hey guys, friends, residents I have accepted pre-match position in a program. Things are quite new now and there is plenty of information that I should know. like preparing documents for filing Visa, interview preparation for visa, getting driving license in US and read medical books to keep myself updated and many other issues.

So please guide me through this wonderful journey. I am enjoying it and I really hope you all get and end up in desired residency or carrier. Life never stops, just work hard and keep trying, leave rest on destiny.

Awaiting your support and strength, because of your help I am in this position. Please post your comments for after prematch work up. Please I would prefer to not to be asked from which program I got prematch, because its quite difficult and not reasonable to disclose all information before really starting residency.

I hope you understand. Thank you. Good luck to all.
COngrats - that is what you want hear - isnt it not? otherwise why you post that?
Also no need telling us program, we know is useless program, those are ones giving prematch
congrats dude ..
@HOLD
HAHAHAHAHA....nice words. You know sometime university programs do offer prematches. Anyways thanx for your sarcastic wishes.
well now that prematch in brookdale you will say it is yale.
that is how it is. i instead respect the peoples who after prematch come back and helping us who are strugling. instead of asking us to clap for them.
clap -clap - clap - clap for dr hotpotatoe
Hold.
You don't know about my work and help. And you accuse me of not helping others. Anyways if you need any help you are always welcome. Get well soon doctor.
dude hold.. need some etiquette and english lessons real bad !
@ hold:
it may not be my business but you seems very jealousWink
@hotpotato :
congrats!
you have allot to do,but the energy and mutivation that brings you here,will help for the rest dudeSmile
@phoenix_indian:
It's just I am getting bored so thought of putting forward my view.

It's about "english lessons"
If USMLE was looking for english as a criteria then probably many people in this forum would not have got into residency.

Some funny things people write here...
career as carrier
other examples:
peoples
confussion
programme (as if residency programs are Tv programmes)
list is endless...
@hotpotato: Congrats dude....People(including me) here will get jealous and will take our frustration on you. So bear with it Smile I am sure you must have worked hard for it. GL

nice one imfao. good examples.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »