Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to mleresidencytips and everyone who can suggest - fistula99
i had an IV at a program 3 weeks ago where the interviewer asked me the date i would take step 2CS. he didnt know that i had already taken and passed it in october (i got ecfmg certified in october)..he has made me think and worry about other programs where i IVed that they also might not have downloaded my updated ECFMG status report. so what do you guys suggest.shall i email the coordinators of the programs i IVed at and ask them if they have my updated info or not...wont it seem weird asking about this 2 months after the interview?
plz advise asap.thanx
Call PC and say that you just came to know that 1 of the programs you interviewed at didn't receive your ECFMG certificate and you want to check if they have received and downloaded it.
Here is what I will do if I was in your situation

1. Check My Eras if I have made the change to the Profile "Do you have an ECFMG Certificate? *" Y and put the date

2. I will check if I have made yes to transfer transcripts automatically to program yes or not

3. I will go to track my application in My Eras and check the for those hospital whom I have interviewed with has what all documents downloaded and on which dates

4. If I see those program has not downloaded USMLE Transcript & ECFMG Status Report after you have been certified then I will drop a mail to those program or call those program and say I checked in the My Eras and it shows you guys don't have my latest status update. Can you please download the same as this will help me in the match

Hope this helps.
residency30 has good points, I would also call PC directly and confirm what materials they have. Usually they will have a file on you with printouts of all correspondence, details and application criteria documents. She can tell you what is the current status of your file. Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »