Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it still legal for a program to offer prematch - kickoff
in February ?

If a program still has one or 2 left positions in NRMP can they still offer prematch now ?
And does programs sometimes withdraw spots from the quota even before giving the position to any body in anticipation if somebody excel in a Feb. IV ?
laws are made to be broken i guess..... even in the usa Smile
I guess so....coz some programs are still holding on to their seats and have not given it for quota...
dats very true, dont ask for law,,,,u make me laugh dude! nowadays and even here, they knwo how to make the very illegal immoral things the other way and acceptable. they can force a resident do anythign they want and u have to take it and shut up. not much morality is left, hope u get the point, dont expect much! i think here is not much worse than most of other countried in terms of doing such immoral aweful things...because they do it in a clever manner. they make sure to do all it takes to support themselves.
sorry for the typo, i meant here is now much worse than many other countries....coz they knw how to make anything possible in a clever way to twist the fact, and to make it possible the way they want.
@ kinckoff..it is completely possiblye..and there are some programs who do that..say this program has 20 positions total..then they put 2 positions in match..and they are still interviewing in feb..Now they don't have to give those 18 prematch before jan. 31st...they can give 18 prematches in feb..But in realtiy they don't give 18 prematches in feb..They give most of prematches during regular iv season and they give remaining prematches in feb...
I agree with lamorghini....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »