Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help please!!! - sharon
Whom should we send the "Thank you letter" to, PD or CO or every interviewed faculties? What content should included in the letter? By regular mail or email?

Any input is greatly appreciated!
you should send Thank you leter to the people who interviewd you adn PD also.You can send them e-mail,fastest way to communicate.tell them what you like about the program.
I sent my thank you letter to the PD by regular mail, thanking them for their time and letting them know that I was definitely considering them when ranking programs and of course politely asking them to consider me when ranking candidates.
I sent my thank you letter to the PD by regular mail, thanking them for their time and letting them know that I was definitely considering them when ranking programs and of course politely asking them to consider me when ranking candidates.
Thanks a lot, shiva and tiguere!
Tiguere and shiva,
Do you think that regular mail is more personal than email?
regular email is better tha email, absolutely...
I never send anybody snail mail because where ever I am interviewing they are asking us to send them e mail not snail mail.And I am getting response to my e mails also.So I cant go in the debate which one is more personal.
Thanks shiva and vivid
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »