Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCONN vs. Wayne State Neuro - drforemanmd
Which one would you rank higher? U CONN Neuro categorical or Wayne State Neuro Categorical (actually advanced + prelim tied)
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a tiger by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
@qwery
dude - r you completely jobless....
It is subjective , but I would mostly go for Wayne state.
@dr123mle
Thanks for your feedback.. Any specific reasons for this choice..

The only negative thing going for WSU is that Detroit area is bad..though it is heavier in research than UCONN.. Also less workload (don't know if that is good though)
I did some rotations at DMC in Detroit with Wayne State.

The hospital itself is pretty nice, yes the area outside of it is ghetto however. But in all honesty you are just gonna be in and out. You don't necessarily have to live in Detroit. There are a lot of nice areas just outside that are very nice, like Farmington Hills and Southfield Michigan. About a 30 min drive.
wayne state any day!
Wayne program is large, more number of residents, university with good name, superb fellowship placements, residents motivated , also good if one is interested in academics and research
Anyone having any thoughts about UCONN program
hey drforemanmd,,tough its not related to ur q,s but i would be really obliged if u answer my inquiry,,me too wanna go for neurology,,next year match,,credentials are 97/90/pass/no usce.need ur advice how to build up my cv,,and if udont mind plz can u share ur credentials please,so that i can have some idea.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »