Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supplemental offer and acceptance program (soap) - kompete_xy
@kompete_xy

Thanks
@kompete_xy,

another question: there will till present prematch next year. If a program wants go for prematch, all the positions are go for prematch; otherwise totally go for match.
@ likemovies- You have participate and register yourself in NRMP in order to participate in SOAP. But no without interviews you cant make a ROL
@komplete_xy

just wonderig that can you please send me the list of unmatched programs last year
my email is: dry_rehman@yahoo.ca
My question is if we get partially matched, do the programs know that during SOAP?
Because if they don't know that would be sucks.
For example, if we get match into Advanced and not prelim, during SOAP do the prelim programs that we are applying know that we already matched into PGY-2 or not?
Any advice?
it doesnt matter . Because if u match at pgy2 -> u must provide documentations that u have :
1-either a pgy1 already and u need to present ur doc/proof to the pgy2 program(they give u a deadline when they accept u, if they have not already sent it to u. u may check ur iv stuffs because they usually make it clear there)
2-or u have to tell them directly wht happened and that u didnt match or u didnt find a pgy1. specailly to save the time. some programs wud help u asap with the pgy1 if they really want u.
3-even if they dont want u , if u cant find a pgy1, u will loose ur slot and since they face and force u to the deadline.
so decide wht is the best for u. hope u match at both...if u only match at pgy2, then i wud ask the pgy2 to help with a pgy1. gl
up
thnkx kompete.....a q plz and just to zilion check the damn thing, am i write with this: i wanna to make sure i am not sayin things like a drunk!
we can apply to
-30 programs on monday at 1pm
-then to 10 more on wednesday at noon
-then again to 5 more on thursday at noon

praying in the middle to get a call for phone iv and an offer to match!
last offer wud be at 3 pm on friday, end of it.

thanks a bunch and wish u an extra x! sighhhhhhhhhh!! if u dont respond here gently ....wid love and care!!! PLZ dont shoot me!!! i have a tiny heart!!!! Wink
All correct and last offer will end at 5.00pm on friday
good luck
thnx xy! appreciate dat! ....hoping and prayin for the best!!! gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »