Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supplemental offer and acceptance program (soap) - kompete_xy
it might sound silly... but if my CV is that for internal medicine.. can i apply for prelim im positions during soap?
Kompete , How do you think , Can we initiate tel contact with programs that we have applied to before they contact us. I know that it is against the rules. But this year is kinda experimental I do not think that everybody is gonna follow that rule. So is it safe for applicant to initiate contact?
Aldocrazy why you want to do that?
You are inevitably telling the program that they will not fill their seats ... insult!
@aldoccrazy: I would not suggest doing that, but then its just my opinion.
Hi. I saw that someone wrote that programs don't bother calling non US numbers. Does that mean if you live abroad and have no US number then there is no hope in SOAP (I assume they have to do a phone interview before they extend any offers)
very helpful post. please keep it alive..
I think contacting program by any mean can put someone in serious trouble. This is first year so we never know..!!
a q plz abt the offers....when they send us an offer and we accept it, wud that mean we have matched??

or shud we keep applyin to the next cycles regardless of offers/accepting and they are going to give the result of those who matched on friday?

or is accepting more offers is going to increase the matching chance like ranking system?
sorry if it may look dump!!
@kompete_xy can you please please send me the list of last year's unfilled programs to my email ID.

medgeek143

Thank you so much.

God Bless You.
up.........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »