Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supplemental offer and acceptance program (soap) - kompete_xy
Any updates this year....
komplete_xy, could u please send me the list of unmatched programs. THANKS
My id drrgp97
There was no list last year, it was online. The list was from 2011 Scramble and I don't have it anymore. But you can google it.
@kompete_xy : you are very helpful thanks. Are you currently in a residency program?
@RGP : www.meded.umn.edu/residency/documents/unfilled2011.pdf

link to the list

@ Program: Thanks, but can't answer your question at this time.
Dear all..very nice discussion here..need your kind help...I applied for 2013 match through eras without my CS...I applied to 10 programs through ERAS but may be due to my incomplete CS..i didnt get any interview...as i didnt get any interview..i didnt register in NRMP...my CS result is out recently and i passed....I was thinking to participate in SOAP..but the prob is Registration is closed(the last date 20th FEB)...is there any way to registrar with NRMP for SOAP now..do u think NRMP will again open their registration during SOAP period?pls help.
Thanks and best of luck to everyone.
I am afraid to say Dr.datta, that NRMP is done for the year,,,,,I don't think they will open their registration again but if I were you I would call them.....
Drdatta I have the same problem. I called them but they said no. It does not make sense. But I think we can still apply if we get list from some friend.
I just talked to NRMP, they said I cannot get registered now. I talked to ERAS, they said even if I get list from someone I will not be able to see those programs on ERAS which are participating in SOAP. Too much
From what I understood, programs will start calling you (if interested) from 2:00 pm (11:00 am on West coast) on Monday and go on until Wednesday @ 12:00.

Do they actually make interviews on phone? Is it true? How serious could this be?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »