Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme7 score...help needed plz...to improve score - doctrepntr111
hii frens..gave my nbme7 today to see where i stand . i got 430/205 after preparing for like 6 months now...im really disappointed...my target is 240 at any cost and im ready to put in any effort...plz guys give ur valuable inputs how to improve my score..got an the exam in another 30 days ..thnk u in advance..
for 30 days 240:

First :don't panic and have faith in ur self and gods help

Second: Good basic concept understanding which I think u got but u need practice to use it

Third: try to do at least 3 UW blocks plus rview of wrong answers with FA

Fourth: Memorize FA

Fifth: do another NBME in 2 weeks

hope u reach ur target
@drfuture can u please explain what do u mean by do atleast 3 uw block plus review wrong ans in fa?

1) read the educ obj for all the 3 blocks & incorrects in fa
2)or just practice doing the questions upto 3 blocks/day & read incorrect quest in fa ?

please reply , thank u
@drfuture: i got offline nbme205/430. i have exam on feb 27th...so plz advice like u have jotted down todo list for her...plz help....i got uw 81percentile and 71% still got this score...i have referred uw,fa,kaplan notes,goljan audios...wat do u suggest plz help...
@usmle2177

Considering his shortage of time he shoul just reviwe the wrong answers or maximum wrong answer and correc answers that he just answered correct by guessing from UW and read its page in FA

@shatab try to do ur best may u just was not concentrating try to reviwe the wrong questions and like Naseha told u try to know which are the subjects u r weak in and try to do questions on them again and read them thoroughly in FA
thanku so much drfuture...do u suggest me to listen to goljan audio again...plz suggest...do u think i can giv another nbme in howmany days considering my exam date...i was thinking of online nbme11 on 7th...but seems like i hav to gv on feb10th- nbme11...wat do u think...plz suggest
I think the same what applies for every body so just stick with those things >>> I havent done the exam yet ...but this is what every body recommend in evry forum of USMLE
thank you drfuture,usmle2177...all the best to u too...Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »