Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one watching the game? - mleresidencytips
tight game!
giants won.
terrible game except for the 4th quarter with refs missing 3-4 pass int calls.

i can take giants win for Eli and Coughlin.. poor brady his WRs did not support him!
Giants Giants Giants,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tom brady was let down badly by the patriots... otherwise they would have beaten the giants easily
brady tried hard even till the last few seconds. Poor play by few key patriots.
Welker, hernandez...Wat the hell were you ppl doing?????
Was this a cricket game? Smile
Loved the fact that my giants won, 21 - 17; Eli Manning is a revelation, he belongs in the elite, and the moral of that game was never give up, even when you're down, you keep fighting and try to find ways to progress and win, and in the case of brady, even if you lose you give it 100 percent every play, and fight all the way to the last second.

Also loved the Clint Eastwood commercial. In our first halves we have made some mistakes, but now it is the halftime show, and time for the second halves of our medical lives. Let's have a goal of clearing these USMLEs, and then putting our best face and body forward for the Program Directors and other staff at our chosen hospitals to see and evaluate, and then the rest is up to God vis a vis the match. I hope that I can finally pass the CK exam, my 9th attempt, later this week. I hope all of you match wherever you want to match. Good luck all, the second half is here, let's get ready to go out there and work hard and play hard.
loved it !!! giants won Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »