Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statement of need -problem in India- all J1 gather - amrita28
if the bond applies in two weeks, what about the people who are at the end of their j1 period and wish to change from j1 research to h1 or j1 clinical...do we need a statement of need then? and do we have to pay 5 lacks too? or does it only applies to new j1s? please do clarify...thanks
Ktud2012- I think you are not eligible for H1,not sure ,about New SON,call ministry of health and clarify
where can we get details of j1 visa? thanks.
Hi Guys,

Could someone please clarify, are you applying for a NOC or an SON from ministry of health?
I read in the indian consulate website that we can obtain the SON frm NY if we get NOC from the ministry.
SO is it the NOC or SON that you have applied for frm the ministry?
they are neither issuing NOC nor SON...get ready to shed 5 lacs for that now...
I have a question- this 5 lacs- will it have to furbished NOW or at the end of the 3/6 yrs when you eventually BREAK the bond and dont come back...

or am i missing the point entirely? this bond has to be paid for education already begotten before you leave the country??
they are putting a lot of other clauses which includes serving for country for 3 years after ug and pg........before you can escape abroad..time to pay for ur deeds...of becoming a doctor...
any updates regarding SON from India?
After we pay the 5 lakh bond, will we still be able to continue living in US if we get a waiver job?
any update from ministry of health ? i thought they told that decision will be out by february last week
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »