Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"For those who want to know their chance to ma - usmlepartner123
Hi Everyone,
I saw a very common question people are asking-- What are my chances to match by giving certain info. My dear - I'm writing to tell you all, that no one knows the chances to match in residency. If someone knows that is you, who knows that he has worked hard, spent so much time to achieve the dream goal. Actually this is uncertainty, that is causing us to ask others and deep inside we all know that we will follow the same path which we have in our mind to achieve this difficult goal- Residency . By telling just a bit like scores no one can predict that you can match or not. On the other side other person can give you two different answers - one if someone tell you that you will match then thats great but the other one is more hard as if someone tell you that you will not match then it can deviate you from your original goal or you may again follow the same track after wasting your time by analysing the opinion of the unknown person. The purpose of writing this message is to tell you that you can achieve your goal if you work hard, give your more than 110% and follow your dream with full heart. I know lot of people will not agree with me as they will say you need contacts, high score and other things etc. But my dear I want to share one truth from my lifetime experience that every person is unique and there is something special in him/her. And one day this special aspect of you, will take you toward your goal. But we should never forget that no one is perfect so if you want to achieve your goal then you have to keep on working to improve yourself in every aspect of life it may personal, professional etc. For example if you have done step1, 2 CS then can go to take step 3 or work on interview skills etc.
So we can still give our opinion that someone will match or not but this is you who really knows that you can match or not. Sometimes people have 20 interviews and still do not match. Sometimes just one is enough and in the end you just need one spot. So it all depends on you.
Again BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, KEEP WORKING TOWARDS YOUR GOAL and if it meant to be for you, then you will be there where you want to do RESIDENCY.
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK
USMLEPARTNER123
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” Marilyn vos Savant
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »