Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I failed cs plese help!!! - ddd71
I did not pass the SEP part. I speak very well. what is the secret?? is ther any clue question that I am forgeting?? somebody knows?

hi, ddd71, I am a cs tutor, I have been training exam goers for this exam for almost 4 years now. I have been taking classes on skype.
I have developed a technique for this exam known as behavior modifying constraint which puts you on the right track for the entire 15 minutes and you are able to complete the encounter without missing a single thing....
person fails in SEP , when his/ her other areas are borderline... so what is going to help you most is my technique...meet me on skype , my skype id is accurate777
I will contact you later after 6 pm. as soon as I get home
watch these videos and get this DVD....it helped me ace the exam. Value for money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfqCkxgIDXg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxkoCQGt5yg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWBKxXMznN4
where did you take it? i took it in Phily and also failed on SEP back in Oct. i have lived in us for 11 yrs and spoke good english but still failed SEP. i had no clues why i failed SEP ( it could be you speak fast or your accent, it also could be to patient opinion whether they like you or not). i took the test again at houston in late NOV and passed it. what i did was i told patient i had accent so if they cant understand my questions ,i would repeat the question again. i also talked slower this time. are you matching this yr 2012
the truth is--- if a person is borderline in other components but not exactly a fail, they would conveniently fail them in SEP(most convenient component to fail some one in)
Also one has to perform badly in just 3 out of 12 rooms to get failed and those 3 rooms have to be scored patient encounters... as there is one non scored patient encounter as well , out of those 12.....so moral of the story is one has to be over prepared.
I have developed a checklist which is presumed to be a replica of usmle sp list, which I use to train the students, this to double check the performance before going for such a expensive and crucial exam...plus my technique-behavior modifying constraint,closures and unique counseling methods enhance the encounter in such a way that SP is forced to score you really high....In order to learn all this, meet me at my skype id accurate777
To know more about the technique and take the session, meet me on my skype id accurate777. the truth is--- if a person is borderline in other components but not exactly a fail, they would conveniently fail them in SEP(most convenient component to fail some one in)
Also one has to perform badly in just 3 out of 12 rooms to get failed and those 3 rooms have to be scored patient encounters... as there is one non scored patient encounter as well , out of those 12.....so moral of the story is one has to be over prepared.
I have developed a checklist which is presumed to be a replica of usmle sp list, which I use to train the students, this to double check the performance before going for such a expensive and crucial exam...plus my technique-behavior modifying constraint,closures and unique counseling methods enhance the encounter in such a way that SP is forced to score you really high....In order to learn all this, meet me at my skype id accurate777
There is no secrete. Don't be fooled. I also failed in phily and passed in houston. The cases in houston were more difficult than those in philly.I mysef didn't notice any improvement I made in between the two tests. Failed in all components in philly and passed in all components in houston. Those who said there is no difference in exam sites didn't have any explanation for cases like me.
I still regret taking my exam in philly.I have only two interviews despite my decent scores in step 1 and 2.
I was the only IMG during the exam in phily and there were only 3 AMGs during the exam in houston. So the SPs compared my performance with the other candidates.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »