Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam in march-april 2012 ?? - cadet99
All those who are going to write the exam in the next 2-3 months are welcome to join this thread. This way we can keep track of how we are doing and also motivate each other . Please try to post how much have you done till now and what are your plans for the coming days.

We can also post some challenging questions or discuss some confusing stuff.

Hope this works well ! Good luck to all !!
I am going to take the exam in april first week Done with 2 reading of kaplan. I am almost half way through first aid and will start with UW then. Doing Goljan lectures side by side. Plan to finish FA and UW by feb end. March will be revision and revision !!
I don have a date yet... bt I want to plaaan for April or May... I am studying Bioch... it is really tough ... but I hope I will be close one day soon.
Good Luck to everyone. It is really good Idea to motivate each-other.
Good luck dristrlu. Keep us updated about how you are doing everyday . We all will sail through together, then it won't appear that tough.
hi folks,its really good if we can help eachother & motivate each other.My exam is in april though I haven't taken the date yet.
Hi cadet99, good effort man! Im appearing in april too. Doing fa with uw should be done by march 8. leave your email or skype id to stay in touch.
Welcome aira and mlejune. Good luck with your prep. We are gonna rock this exam !! Everything or nothing !!

My email is usmle987. No id on skype as of now. But will be active on this forum throughout the day. Can we all post regularly our everyday's target and how much we have finished by the end of the day ?? That will keep us running.
Hey cadet99, check your email.
@ mlejune : replied Smile
Good morning !

I am posting my today's target :
1) Goljan CVS audio
2) FA pages 280-320
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »