Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Tech Lubbock prematch - zarinhasan
Hi every one? I got a prematch in Texas Tech University Lubbock program. Would any one like to share any thing about this program-please. If any one also got prematch can share your experience about that place, I don't have any idea about Texas at all.
Good luck for everyone.Thnx.
this is awkward, if u got prematch there then you should be telling us about program/state
congrats!!
Did you get a prematch in IM?
congratulation zarinhasan!
Did you get prematch in IM?
What do you want to do in the future and what other interviews do you have would be the question.

In house fellowships are cardiology, onc, nephro, infectious desease and interventional cardiology. Match rate in GI fellowship is also very good. It is a program where you can see a lot of pathology, university medical center being a county hospital. Working hours are decent and the atmosphere is good. The drawbacks would be it is in lubbock-low cost of living but not a big city like dallas, and not much around it(5 hour drive to Santa fe, Dallas). And of course this is not harvard, so going to top places for fellowship will need some inherent research/hard work.

Being offered a prematch by a program that does not offer one usually says that you have very outstanding credentials besides your scores. So you might have got calls from better places too. So I guess you would want to weigh that against ttuhsc lubbock.
@ prayforthebest:
Could you please give me some information about the second letter from PD! When we have to expect to receive the second letter?
What I know about this program ,they gave a prematch just one time .this year year I heared they offered paid positions
I interviewed there and they told me they don't give prematch at all
I checked the number of spots at nrmp they still the same no one got prematch there.

please can you explain
texas tech uni lubbock doesnt offer prematch how can u get it im surprised
people lie alot on this forum!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »