Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYCOM EPP Entrance exam - usmle3doctor
To sfinksukr and anyone who can help.

Please, i need help with EPP entrance exam preparation materials. I will highly appreciate any kind of help or information to this effect.

My email is love.line@live.com
Thanks and God bless you.
Me too please. I need the information about the entrance exam materials.

My email is zabadgurl.
I appreciate any help.
Hello sfinksukr,

Could you please share the information with me too?

Thanks in advance,

Leo
Sorry here is my email:
mrutyan [at] gmail.com
hi sfinksukr ,
please send me infor about the Emigre physician exam to my email david.scholes6
Thanks
I hope that everyone realizes this is basically going back to medical school for 4 years and graduating as a DO. You will need to find residency programs that are also DO accredited. And will might have to take the COMLEX which is the DO version of the USMLE.

Basically it is starting from scratch but you will have DO degree and graduating as an AMG.
Just curious... What is the cost of this?
@meeeeee

By 2015, all residency programs will be combined and there will be no such thing as a "DO residency" or "MD residency" anymore.

Otherwise, yeah, this sounds like you're basically starting from scratch and doing the whole med school affair all over again. Having said that, NYCOM is arguably the best DO school out there and all of their students match into a residency (they also have quite a few affiliated residency programs all over Long Island and upstate NY).
Hello Everyone,
Could you please help me getting ready for EPP Entrance Exam as my examination is next week and they notify me all of a sudden so I am running out of time. I really need ur help even if I pay.
Thanks a lot
my Email: wellaa_mf
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »