What are d signs that a program will rank us high? - drkiran_99
Please friends put your inputs..

Reply from PD
Reply from Coordinator
Reply of your thank you letter
Anything else?

And what if no reply at all.
What should we think?
man some programs wont even give you any response and end up ranking you to match. of course a replay from a PD can be a good sign but nothing for granted. GL
Reply from PC is a good thing? I dunno...they are just being nice...If its a good thing..then UConn loves me! She is the only one who cares to reply to my every email!
PCs usually reply agree with @morpheo1.. they are just being nice...
did you receive any positive responses responses from pds or just generic stuff

It's stressful times that's y we r discussing signs.....
I received this email from the PD/PC. This is the content of the email. Is this a good sign?

"Thank you for your application to the Internal Medicine Residency Program.

We appreciate you taking the time to make the often long trip out. We hope your visit provided you with an accurate view of the Categorical residency experience here. We believe you could excel here and that we can help you develop the skills needed to pursue a variety of career paths. In addition, we train internists in a unique setting of cultural diversity, which reflects our geography in the Pacific Rim.

We hope you will join our 2012-2013 Level 1 class.

I wish you the best of luck in the Match and as you embark on your career in Internal Medicine."

Is this a positive sign from the program or they are just being nice?
Thank you...
@ yankeesdr
it always feels good to receive replies from the program.This one seems like generic. i.e. must have been sent to other candidates as well as it does not specifically mention your interview. was it a reply to your thank you letter or just sent by them. in any case make a rol according to preference and not these replies....
@nowwat:
I just received this email from them last week. My interview was last month and send immediately my thank you letter at that time but no reply from them.
That's what I am thinking maybe they send this letter to all their interviewees.
thanks by the way..
@morpheo1 - when did u itnerview with UConn cat IM prog? did u interview with main farmington or new britain prog.?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »