Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to do preparation for POST MATCH? - punitparikh
Hello Guys,

I have ECFMG certification. I do not have any interview this time.
Please tell me how to do prepare for post match.
If you are in US..keep your phone no and email updated in ERAS..wait for March 12th..log onto nrmp..see the list of unfilled programs..apply to unfilled programs via ERAS..then wait for them to respond..
If you are outside India..it is useful to get a US phone number in case they decide to contact you..
Good luck
This is the year for NO phone calls emails or faxes. the SOAP is basically screwing foreign grads. Programs will see want off course AMGs get hit first then all who scramble need to get lucky.
This year the SOAP will be relatively easier because it no more involve the fax and email things however it is very tricky as you will need to know to which programs to send your very limited application as it should be targeted to the IMG friendly programs who has the least number of applicants load. So my advice to you is get the IMG friendly ists in FM, IM and psych from the applicantguide website and update your contact info in ERAS and on the day of the SOAP compare the available positions and send your application immediatly.
when they will post list of unfilled positions? on March 12 th or 13 th?
agree with "bcmingsane"... a US phone number will come in handy when programs try to contact you.
SEEKING CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN THE US?

We can arrange for electives if you're still a student, and observerships if you have graduated already. We have a slot available in some of the top universities in the US.
Contact us at ResearchZZZForMatch2014 (remove ZZZ from the email address). Mention if you're a graduate or a student (which year), your visa status, what specialty you're looking for, and preferred locations. Also include brief info about yourself and USMLE scores.

Thank you.

===================================

LOOKING FOR RESEARCH POSITIONS TO IMPROVE CV?

Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, neurology, and many others. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact us at ResearchZZZForMatch2014 (remove ZZZ from the email address). Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Cardiology research in New York.”

We can provide a list of references if you would like.

Thank you.
hey we can aply to as many as programs we want or there is any restriction? cos u guys here are saying to apply in img friendly programs only as from wht i kno its free of cost.
@ archana,,, I would recommend you to watch soap webcast on

http://www.nrmp.org/communication.html

and don't pay attention to zafanili, its a scam... to take advantage of poor IMGs,, do your own research and apply....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »