Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observerships... - drvati
Can somebody here please guide me how to apply for observerships...Is step 1 score necessary ? Is there any specific website? I want in CT or PA or Houston plz..and in Internal medicine.

Also, is it better to do clinical research or observership for USCE? Which one helps better to match in IM? Please guide.
Thanx.
Also..what are the daily timings or schedules of these observerships? Will I get time to study for steps while doing an observership?
hey leena.... observerships do not have much value, instead target hands-on USCE. That is what programs look for. US clinical research is also good. Now is a good time to look for it as many people are leaving such posts to take on residencies and you also need to start it now if you want to use the LORs from that experience on 9/1/12.
Finding it is the tough part - a lot of work. There is also someone who advertises here - that's another option i guess.
Anybody else??
@dumont..And refrain calling me "Leena" plz. I am not Leena. Get lost from my posts! I come here to discuss and ask genuine questions for HELP. Dont disturb me. And I am not interested in any posts that you post here. Get Lost!!
sorry leena, i'm going to play with usmlezeno now, she's a lot cooler Smile
Anybody else...plz...Can we please focus on my observership question?
Thanx.
As I think, Griffin Hospital in CT has one.Check them
I think this link helps you
http://im-for-imgs.com/2012/01/03/observerships/
Thank you so much azeb. I really appreciate it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »