Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observership in Mount Sinai Miami - inmed1
Is there anyone going there in may ?
how did u get observership can you please share, I will be really grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Everything including app fee is written on their web site
Do we need to pay $750 along with the application?is it refundable/non refundable?
I WISH TO ATTEND COURSE
a) ____________________________________ No. ______________

OR

b) ____________________________________ No. ______________

this is a column in the application.i didnt understand the course and No.can you clear my doubt?
If they didn't accept you, it is refundable (Unlike Cleveland clinic of Florida). If you are accepted but changed your mind not to attend it, it is not refundable. You can also get the course numbers from there. If you wish to attend IM only , you can write on both a and b Internal medicine and its course number 700. If you want to attend other courses like GI, Surgery as a second option, you will write it on b.
thank you
@inmed1: Hey! I am going to start from 7th of may........please contact me on this e-mail id.
imgimg2012.........waiting for your response.
HEY GUYS DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHICH OBSERVERSHIP PROGRAM IS BETTER HARRINGTON OR MOUNT SIANI ANY INPUT WILL BE REALLY APRECCAITED
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com...dency.html

(38,000 views!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »