Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed step 3 twice - peace4all
@ foureyes

is there is kaplan step 3 vedios about ccs ?
FOUND THIS HERE- IT WILL HELP YOU IN EVERYTHING!BEST OF LUCK!
sami2005 - 02/24/12 19:54

I found this from a friend- it is too late for me but it may help you!

GOLD MINE for

Externships (free-in ALL FIELDS of medicine ), NON-Competetive residency programs that take old imgs and multiple failed imgs, physician assistant programs scholarships,USMLE course ratings

https://www.usmleforum.com/?q=IMG+IM+res...LE+Courses

After struggling with UW for one week, I started Archer three days ago and I am telling you at least 10 hours of archer is immensely helpful for the CCS. After archer, any course is ok to go because it becomes easier to understand software and tricks but only after listening at least 10 hrs of workshop. Finally found a great teacher , truly gave me that feeling on finally getting how it all works and why those seemingly unimportant facts were tested so much
nice hel; all.
my vote also for archer ccs. don't buy lectures, they have nothing addition to uw. but ccs recorded one is excellent course.
Great advice and information
Guaranteed Passage with This Online Program

($13.5K course) 641.715.3900 ext 833768
tax
Welcome to TotalResidency.com

Our Services:
We offer tutoring service for USMLE Step1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3.
We will assist in reading, qbank and ccs cases.
We will make sure your concepts are clear, look into the buzz words and assist you in your weak areas.

Rates:
Rates are reasonable and hourly.

inquiry@totalresidency.com

Hang in there! if it helps, I took it (step 1) and failed it too...I got a 187..so imagine the anger and disappointment I went thru when i first got the news :/. Anyway, I took out my anger by going to the park, taking walks, talking to people that really cared about me, mostly my family (of course), and they told me that I could sooo do it again, no worries and to NOT listen to the negatives...which a lot of mean selfish people out there do for a living (maybe..lol). I mean all they say is "give up!, residency programs will not accept you if you failed the first time, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah" WRONG A'HOLES! Lol. Just remember that they (most hospitals) actually need you, regardless if you failed the first time. They want more doctors. If you look at most residency programs which I did, some of them say, "requires you to pass the step1 at least the second or third time" So I do not know where these selfish A'Holes are getting their info from. Failing step1 is not really a big deal...I mean once you are done with it the second time hopefully, try to hold a research position or volunteer somewhere to show that you really want this despite the fact you failed it the first time.

So be strong and listen up, get rid of that feeling as fast as possible...lol, and review this stuff all over again, just remember you ALMOST passed....all you need to do is add on! that's all you need "ADD ONs" well and grasping to the material that you probably missed while studying for it the first time.

This is what I did: I used my network from Caribe friends (windsor- 85% failure rate!) and found those that got 230s on 2nd attempt. using references I found a certified personal tutor (BBB) that got me through (cost 14k though! CALL 641 715 3900 EXT 833768 FOR THEIR INFO LINE). Pm me if you MUST pass as this is the best way for you.

Again think about it...you ALMOST passed...so that means you have a potential to get way more than passing the next time around,
anway! THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! I am positive you will pass the next time!

p.s. soorrry that my words all over the place. But hope you get my point here. AND PLEASE INGORE THE HEBEPHRENIC SCHIZOPHRENIC ATTACKS ON ME FROM THE PERSON THAT POSTS BELOWTHIS…
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »