Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What u want to do After match this year..? - znmd2012
I have planned long road trip to Las Vegas....then after few days in Miami...
Then want to some good time with family at home country...

OOhh man....it would be amazing...HOPE.
man u r rich!!!!! whts ur job if u dont mind sharing?
no man i m not....its just wild thought..I will borrow money from friends...
but just want to celebrate hard , no more stress....
I may sleep for 12 hrs/day. it took away my peaceful sleep. i will sleep like baby, will leave all the damn work which i m doing now, will get massage every week, and will go on trip with friends, my finace. many more... lets see.
Have fun with your honey Smile
1) Take up only one job and not 2
2) Spend an entire day at the beach and not return till I have caught at least one fish
3) Run 4 times a week instead of 2 and make it to 10 km over next 3 months, get back my 6 packs
4) Hope to ask a few girls out for a cofee ( Sad I am back in home country so cant serve them drinks, at least on first date....)
5) Get my teeth checked/ cleaned and whitened before landing in the USA again....
@ morris81

Dude, you had a six pack, you should have put that in your application !

Unless it's a 6 pack of Miller lite you are talking about.
@ ednorton
Do you think that mentioning that I had a 6 pack midriff would have helped me getting 1 or more IVs than what I have? Darn.. missed it!!

And I think it is too many of those Miller lite 6 packs (and Budweiser) over 3 months in the USA that made me loose my 6 packs that took me 3 years to carve out..

one of the things I missed out in the list above:
Go to Goa and try the fresh Kaju Feni with lemonade (1/3 + 2/3) and use a Mirchi (Green peppar) with a cut tip as a stirrer.

BTW what are you planning?
I was thinking of doing some travelling as once residency starts, it'll be pretty tough to carve out some free time for that. Some destinations I had in mind- Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore ( one of these )

Maybe Goa and Kerala too.

P.S- Sorry to hear about your six pack, I hope you get it back. soon.
hey morris81 - nice plan!
when you get back to the states, my choice of beverage is the Long Island Iced tea.
have fun in the mother-land!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »