Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
radiology residency - venturashais

USE this Ingenious Better Business Bureau Approved ONLINE company with an escrow contracted-100% Guarantee!

Guaranteed (13.5K Pgm): Straight Towards BONAFIDE SUCCESS
Call 6417153900 ext 833768 (24-hour Information Recording)

Hi
venturashais
the prb are my scores and a background that doesnt actually firt evenly into radiology
although i fewseveral international publications including an original article in AJR, i dnt know whether ill be considered for a radiology residency programme
ppl i know who matched in radiology had exceptional high scores
whats ur take on that
Nirajnm, is this your first match and have you already applied to radiology this season? If applied already, how many interviews did you get. And how is everyone else doing with interviews in this thread. How many did you all get and how did those respective interviews go?
Hi Tilloo, thanks for a very sincere reply and advice. I really appreciate it. I will be first author on most of my articles.

If it's okay with you can i please have your email id, or you can mail me at mine if that's more comfortable for you.

If you don't mind my asking can you please tell us your credentials?

All the very best and I hope you match to your program of choice.

Thanks!
Hi Nirajnm,

This area is fairly new for me and I am just beginning to explore my options of radiology. I ll keep this link posted with anything new i hear.
tiloo am interested too..my email...fidelisikwueme
Hey guys , how is the match going for you all ???
I would say great chances...all depends on your interviews...good luck..if anything atleast do pre-lim year even if you don't get residency because you can always try to get a spot where you do your pre-lim year or try for spot then...I think you have great chances wiht publications and all. Programs in NY and NJ are more IMG friendly for radiology..
just saw this post...to be realistic with u and honest, those scores dont stand anywhere close to rad. the statistic on match is not realities for fmgs!!!! coz obviously those low score who end in such competitive fields use contact big time to get in...they screw the result as u c. u can try ur luck and shell out $$ ...but no ways. if u do (with no contact), plz let us know.
regarding prelim.i am myself done with it +publications and higher scores(no contact)...no luck! my program and programs around in ny and nj also cudnt help ...even their own amgs prelim cudnt make it anywhere after calling for them. well, do ur best and gl to u.
@merry mind sharing your scores and publications ???

thanks alot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »