Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very old IMG - ranaali
Looking for research positions to improve CV?

If interested in research positions, contact me at MariaRez2010. We have positions in different states and specialties. Some are in the top 5 universities in the US. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

We do have paid positions too, but you need to have had a prior experience in LAB research (chart-review and data collection do NOT really count as research experience that qualifies you to get paid). Otherwise, it's unlikely you can get a paid position. Also remember the visa limitation (you can't get paid on all visas). Some positions are non-paid initially, but may become paid with time as you gain experience and prove yourself to be productive.

We can provide a list of customers that you can contact for feedback about the service. These customers approved to be references, otherwise, we don't disclose any private information of any of our old customers without their knowledge and consent.

Thank you.
Hi Siali,
I couldn't send you an e mail. Please check your e mail address.
Thanks
Looking for research positions to improve CV?

If interested in research positions, contact me at MariaRez2010. We have positions in different states and specialties. Some are in the top 5 universities in the US. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

We do have paid positions too, but you need to have had a prior experience in LAB research (chart-review and data collection do NOT really count as research experience that qualifies you to get paid). Otherwise, it's unlikely you can get a paid position. Also remember the visa limitation (you can't get paid on all visas). Some positions are non-paid initially, but may become paid with time as you gain experience and prove yourself to be productive.

We can provide a list of customers that you can contact for feedback about the service. These customers approved to be references, otherwise, we don't disclose any private information of any of our old customers without their knowledge and consent.

Thank you.
Long Term Comprehensive Plans for Unmatched; How a 2X USMLE Failure -1998 Grad IMG-Got A Medicine Residency Finally through USMLE upgrades (courses are comprehensively rated), medical assisting and free university externships.

See top Result

https://www.usmleforum.com/
I wonder why dr Shaun Gupta does not build "forum cred" by answering the various subject exam questions in step 1,2 & 3. After all his claim is that he US ivy league, bla-bla-bla and teaches the course but yet cannot answer the simple questions posted on this forum! I think the truth is he is simply an unmploymed loafer!
Welcome: ‘Success breeds Success…:’

The USA’s only 100%- “No Questions Asked-” If You Do Not Pass the USMLE YOU DO NOT PAY…Guarantee

Ours (A Better Business Bureau, A+ rated company, in business since the year 2001*) is an easy to efficiently learn-/understand 3-month, IVY League-MD* -developed ,comprehensive USMLE Study System. In this system, you WILL NOT memorize inane, complex, useless lists, and irrelevant MCQ -pools, but instead UNDERSTAND, through our tutelage, our research-based, high-quality Basic and Clinical Science study materials. You will thus truly LEARN, by creating clinical correlations and diagrams that will enable you to develop high-quality Case Presentations- i.e., the essence of medical teaching since even Hippocrates…

OTHERWISE if you were to not pass (a very remote possibility), we provide you with, unlike any other USMLE educational service in the USA, a UNIQUE, INDUSTRY LEADING 100%- “NO QUESTIONS ASKED-” REFUND (PERIOD).

Tuition Structure (through a bonded, legally authorized escrow account): $14,000 /USMLE step with a limited time $2250/USMLE step discount.

Contact: Information line 24-7: 6 4 1- 7 1 5- 3 9 0 0 extension 8 3 3 7 6 8
sanjay bhai, prove yourself first..... you claim to be "highly educated" yet you never contribute answers to questions posted in step 1,2,3 forum?
if you did not pass the steps yourself then how do expect to teach people bhai, be reasonable.
Hi Ranaali
Have u started preparing?
Ranaali,
candidly I will advice you not to waste your time and money .Usmle exams have changed over time, tougher and tougher everyay. all those who scored 90 and above in step 1 few 3- 4 yrs ago cannot even score up to 80 right now. exam questions more difficult now and will still be modified ny 2014. Don't waste time at all. I know of IMGs who graduated 6 - 7 yrs ago and with 95 in both step 1 and Ck, and passed CS first attempt, they are still struggling with residency applications each yr. Nowadays, programs do NOT have time for graduates more than 5 yrs graduation. too much competitive IMGs within 2 - 3 yrs graduation, young and energetic..think before you leap..I am sure you will give up in the middle.
Hi Kukolka
My email I'd is geeann0. Please send an email.
Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »