Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody pls share int exp at tech tech elpaso peds - kti
anybody who int at texas tech elpaso for peds pls share your int experience. Thanks in advance.
I was interviewed there.It is a medium sized community program .The interview process is really very long it will be till 3:30-4:00P.M.in the morning you will have orientation from program secretary,she is not a mD.she is mBA.then you will have tour of the hospital and Providence hospital,followed by lunch .At 1:00 your interviews will start.it will be thre with the faculty and one with the coordinator ,she will check your documents.El paso is a small maxican area.
shiva27 thank you very much for giving me the information regarding the program. one more thing i wanted to know is whether they ask any medical questions or case presentation or only general questions....thanks in advance for your help.
Yes there will be a case discussion.Don't worry I am putting it high the will give case to every one same ca se then just around that case they will ask you few questions you need not to be right in diagnosis or treatmentes will get the same case.Dont worry it is just a protocol.Hope this will help..
thanks shiva could u please tell me which case you got i m really nervous as i dont have many interviews...

anyways thanks a lot for your help.
hi friend even i dont have much interviews,dont worry every thing will be fine.
anyway shiva thanks for your help. Good Luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »