Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam - nadia2012
my exam on 3/31,,,i fenished uw today 60% overall,,first reading,,,i have no selfconfidence ,i dont know why,,,ok,,,my elegibility period end 3/31...i know i have to repay again,,but i have to start new applecation now or wait tell april to do it,,,please advice
U can do it now also
Go to the ecfmg site and extend your eligibility
i extend it once ,,i cant extend it anymore
Number of Attempts Allowed
If you fail or do not complete a Step or Step Component, you must reapply, including payment of the appropriate fee(s), to retake the exam. If you do not take an exam during your assigned eligibility period, you must reapply, including payment of the appropriate fee(s), if you wish to take the exam; in this event ECFMG cannot process a subsequent application for this exam until two weeks after the end of the eligibility period for the exam you did not take.

http://www.ecfmg.org/2012ib/reexaminatio...ation.html
So you'd have to wait until March 31st. Keep yourself motivated and stay focused on your schedule and studying! Whether you decide to change it or not, you need to do this well one time, so whatever it takes! Good luck! Smile
you mean if i didt show ,,,it consd attempt,,,no way,,,i will call thim now
offffff,,,you s me man,,i just called thm,,,thay told me ,,i have to repay and start a new applecation again,,,it not cosd,, attempt,,just if you open the comp,,and leave without fenishing the test then it is incompl,attempt....my good,,you made me c...
You would have to cancel beforehand so it doesn't show up as an attempt. But do call them, they would be able to give you more information I'm sure.
I'm glad it worked out! Smile
i called thim,,,thay told me if you didt show up ,,just start a new applecation and repay again,,,,,any body call the ecfmg ,,,,,please that what i understood,,,,please
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »