Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
october: CS RESULT? - sridocchinta
Well, mirana, this is hard to swallow for you and I feel very sorry that this happened to you or anyone. were you planning for 2006 match? If I were you, I would ask for an explanation about such a long delay.
sorry mirana, but you should have thought about it and prepared for the worst since you have not received your results for so long. in most the cases, the long waiting period indicates the poor prognosis because they need someone to double check before they send the reports, especially for those who are on the boardline performance. for both who receive their results very fast (in 4 weeks), they are either far above passing or far below passing. from oct-dec, it may be an exception since you have been told in advance that people who take cs in this period will have delayed report.
Angelboy, you provided a logical explanation to mirana and others. Hope your input will help mirana cope with the situation. It is a tough one.
Mirana received result last Thursday, so ecfmg is working. they r not in vacation. hopefully in Jan,they also don't take vacation
Oct 12 Atlanta- climbing the walls
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »