All persian gather here - susanpersia
@haleyenoor (Ahmadi.... cousin)

areh,chera ke na?
@haleyenoor:
really funny,keyf kardamBig Grin
hey guys let's keep this thread up till match day
good luck
yalda/hale:merci
match:man parsal sherkat kardam va cudnt make it. nameh ro behem nadadan. eltemaseshoon kardam, nadadan. dobareh sherkat kardam va sai kardam beporsam bebinam behem midan .goftand nah,,az ecfmg porsidam agar rah charieh hast, goftan be ma rabti nadare, faghat bayad iv hat ro cancel koni agar oontoori hast. chi begam.
@mahei,
Bebin oon khanoome dar kaplan encino(CA) mitooneh vakil behet moarefi koneh. I remembred that I went to a persian lawyer for my visa. I found her name randomly from Iranian Yellow Page. Parsal yeki az doostam behem goft that she comes to Kaplan and she has free lectures regarding visa.

And the other thing is that, don't worry! atleast you have an excuse for not being matched! You can blame it on visa! Whom should I blame exept myself Sad((
hale: mamnoon. esmesh chi hast? mamnoon misham agar midooni. man oonja ro nemishnasam.
mozoo blame nist! it is very very very unfortunate to loose ur slot for such. i feel very sad and depressed and disappointed. i cant find words to express my feeling. seems like there is no hope . there are not many h program to apply for me, i need to find a way to remove this hassle. it is very hard. best of luck to u.
@all my persian friends:
bache ha,age eshkali nadare,mitoonam beporsam har kodoom chand ta PG rank kardid v what speciality??
ba sepasSmile
mine
6 PG; 1 IM, 5 FM...
salam dobareh
I read some of the posts
regarding Need letter: its a letter which is mandatory for people who need J1 visa for their residency, thats why I ranked H1 sponsoring programs first because I will fall into troube if I ask health ministry for this letter(I'm not done with TARH!), but in case that you need that ,you can pay 10 milion tomans to health ministry and they will issue this letter
I hope every body can relieve the anxiety these days...its really difficult for me to wait for results!
a suggestion: lets party for NOWROOZ in DC if you are near here, who is able to come to DC?
@ yalda: I ranked 7, all internal medicine
thanks hootan, good special luck for youWink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »