Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow colleagues.. - zen786
hola!!! my dear carpediem =D good stuff keep!!!! im with u on uworld finishing up a few questions and reading cardio all of it tonight =]
@zen786
can u answer my question pls.i just started doing uworld this nite & want to be sure i am doing the right thing.
pls whats the best approach to do uworld?

took a break, still working on uw explanations, pace is so slow

@zen: hi Smile

@chux: i read & take notes of all explanations
hey @chux1111

im sorry... i didn't see your post but here it my method.

i go through answering uworld questions first really fast in timed mode....
after that i go through revision and if i see that i got a question right i think to myself the reasoning... and scroll down and read the first paragraph if its the same reasoning i move forward and not pay attention to the rest......
but if i get it wrong then i read the first paragraph and the educational portion on the bottom i dont read all the options that are there from A-E havent done that and dont plan on doing so and without all that im doing fairly well as ive boosted my average to like a 66% currently.. overall on uworld and in certain areas like 88%+.... =]]

goodluck =]] uworld is a excellent tool to make u think like ur in a exam setting.... but rely on kaplan, first aid to memorize=]]
Hello to my night crew (even though its morning). I've been missing in action lately but hopefully will be back from tonight.

As my test time comes nearer, my anxiety is getting really bad. I've spent the past couple of days flipping out and not accomplishing much. Anyone else ever go through this?
@carpedien1 & Zen786

thanx guys
@badam i went through that phase 2 months ago =]]
its okay its absolutely normal for us haha lol, acute stress disorder?

and then 3 weeks of waiting for results = acute stress disorder
and if ur results take more then a month Wink = PTSD!!!! lol
AIGHT....

I AM JOINING u GUYS TONIGHT !!

Bring IT ON !!!!

100 questions + cardio revision =D
FIRST AID....AS LONG AS I CAN SURVIVE !!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »